Ph.D. Physics (1991), University of Iowa
North Carolina A&T university
1) S.Bililign, M.Gutowski, Jack Simons and W.H.Breckenridge, "Potential Energy and van der Waals Bonding in M(np).RG Excited States and M+.RG Ground States (M=Li,Na, RG=He,Ne)." J.Chem.Phys. 100, 8212, (1994).
2) S.Bililign, J.G.Kaup and W.H.Breckenridge, "Full and Half Collision Studies of Metal Atom Singlet -to-Triplet Deactivation Induced by Rare Gas Atoms." J.Phys.Chem. 99, 7878, (1995).
3) S.Bililign, L. Liu , C.S. Feigerle and J.C.Miller, " Metal -ION Chemistry in Clusters Initiated By Ionization/Dissociation of Organometallic Precursors." J. Phys. Chem. A101, 4569 (1997)
4)J.T.Bahns, L.Lynds, W.C.Stwalley,V.Simmons, T.Robinson and S.Bililign, "Airborne Mercury Detection by Resonant UV Laser Pumping." Optics Lett. 22, 727 (1997)
5) S. Bililign, C.S. Feigerle and John C. Miller, "Inverse Laser Ablation: Formation and Chemistry of Nanoparticles from Gaseous Precursors". Applied Surface Science: 127,344 (1998)
6) S. Bililign, C. S. Feigerle, John C. Miller and M.Velegrakis "Non Statistical Bond Breaking in The Multiphoton Ionization/ Dissociation of [Fe(CO)5]mArn Clusters." J. Chem. Phys. 108,6312 (1998)
VISITORS since opening 5/27/1997
|This website was created by and is
Dr. Scott Williams, Professor of Mathematics
State University of New York at Buffalo
SEARCH the site