Oluseyi O. Olurotimi
BS (1981) in Electrical
and Electronics Engineering University of Ife, Nigeria; MS (1986)
in electrical engineering from Stanford university
in the department of electrical and computer engineering at George
He worked in the applied physics laboratory
and STARLab, both of Stanford University, where he was involved
in software development. He joined George Mason University in
September 1990 as an Assistant Professor of Electrical and Computer
His current research interests include image
processing in acoustic scanning microscopes, control systems and
- Olurotimi, O. "Recurrent Neural Network Training with
Feedforward Complexity," IEEE Transactions on Neural
Networks, Vol. 5, No. 2 (March 1994).
- Dembo, A., O. Farotimi (Olurotimi), and T. Kailath. "High
Order Absolutely Stable Neural Networks," IEEE Transactions
on Circuits and Systems, Jan. 1991.
- Olurotimi, O., C. V. Stewart, and R. Novack. "Finite-Precision
Discrete-Time Neural Network Data Associator," SPIE Proceedings,
Vol. 1709 (April 1992), 351-362.
- Farotimi (Olurotimi), O., A. Dembo, and T. Kailath. "A
General Weight Matrix Formulation Using Optimal Control,"
IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, Vol. 2, No. 3 (May
- Olurotimi, O. "A Discrete-Time Neural Network Multitarget
Tracking Data Association Algorithm," ANNA-91 Conference
Proceedings (1991), 96-109.
- Farotimi (Olurotimi), O., A. Dembo, and T. Kailath. "Neural
Network Weight Matrix Synthesis Using Optimal Control Techniques,"
Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems 2, Morgan
Kaufmann, 1990, 348-354.
- Farotimi (Olurotimi), O. and R. Raghavan. "Learning
in A Recognition Network: A Synthesis of Model-Based and Data-Driven
Approaches," Proceedings of IJCNN, San Diego, 1990.
- Farotimi (Olurotimi), O., A. Dembo, and T. Kailath. "Absolute
Stability and Optimal Training for Dynamic Neural Networks,"
Proceedings of the 23rd Asilomar Conference on Signals, Systems
and Computers, 1989.