Ronald A. Metoyer
BS (1992) Computer
Ph.D. (2004) Georgia
Institute of Technology
of Computer Science, Oregon State University
- Brogan, D. C., Metoyer, R. A., and Hodgins,
J. K., 1998. " Dynamically Simulated Characters in Virtual
Environments." IEEE Computer Graphics and Applications.
September/October 1998, Volume 15 Number 5, p. 58-69.
- Quinn, M. and Metoyer, R., 2003." Parallel
Implementation of the Social Forces Model," Proceedings
of the Second International Conference in Pedestrian and Evacuation
Dynamics, Greenwich, London, August 20-22.
- Metoyer, R.A. and Hodgins, J.K., 2003. "Reactive
Pedestrian Path Following From Examples," Proceedings of
16th International Conference on Computer Animation and Social
Agents 2003 New Brunswick, New Jersey, May 8 - 9, pp. 149-156.
- Metoyer, R.A., Xu, L., and Srinivasan, M.,
2003." A Tangible Interface for the High-Level Direction
of Multiple Animated Characters ," Proceedings of Graphics
Interface 2003 Halifax, Nova Scotia, June 11-13. pp. 167
- Metoyer, R.A. and Hodgins, J.K., 2000. "
Animating Athletic Motion Planning By Example," Proceedings
of Graphics Interface 2000, Montreal, Quebec, Canada,
May 15-17, pp. 61-68.
- Dinh, Q. , Metoyer, R. A., and Turk, G.,
1998. " Real-Time Lighting Changes for Image Based Rendering."
Proceeding of the IASTED International Conference, Computer
Graphics and Imaging. 58-63
- Brogan, D.C., Metoyer, R.A., and Hodgins,
J.K.,"Dynamically Simulated Characters inVirtual Environments,"
Animation Sketch in SIGGRAPH 1997, Los Angeles, CA.