Ngesina Chukwuka Odiari Aduba
birth: 18th January 1954
B.Sc. (1978) Technology Computer Sc. & Economics University of Ife, Ile-Ife, Osun State, Nigeria; M.Sc. (1981) Computer Networks University of Manchester, Manchester, UK
Ph.D. (1983) Computer
Networks University of Manchester, Manchester, UK
thesis: An Architecture for heterogeneous network of Microcomputers based on Atomic file transactions
Deputy Gen. Mgr. & Head of Computer Services, Union Bank of Nigeria Plc.
After earnibng his Ph.D., Dr. Chukwuka Aduba served in a number of positions: 1984-1986, Systems Programmer, Mobil Producing Nigeria; 1986, Systems Programmer, UAC Nig. Plc; 1986-1995, Principal Manager (Teleprocessing), U.B.A. Plc.; 1995-1996, Assistant General Manager, (U.B.A. Plc.); 1997, Asst. Gen. Mgr. Technical Services, First Bank of Nigeria Plc; 1998 to the present Deputy Gen. Mgr. & Head of Computer Services, Union Bank of Nigeria Plc.
Articles and Publications
1. LANs Vs Multi-User Systems: Computers in Africa, Sept/Oct Ed. 1988
2. Computers in Financial Institutions in Nigeria: Text of presentation at Computer Association of Nigeria conference in 1989.
3. Packet Switched Network: An Approach to optimisation of Installed National Computer Capacity in the '90s. : Text of presentation at Computer Association of Nigeria Conference in 1991.
4. The Origin and Nature of the Computer Virus. Presentation at first Nigerian National Conference on Computer Virus at Sheraton Hotel in 1990.
5. The Nature of Computer Fraud: Presentation at conference on Electronic Frauds in Financial Institutions in Nigeria.
6. Computers in Banking - An Auditors view: Presentation at several FITC Effective Bank Inspection courses.
7. Technology Driven Banking Services - Presentation at Financial Institutions Training Centre in Nigeria.
8. Resource sharing and Utilisation in Computer Networks: Presentation
at Computer Networks conference organised by BYTECH Nig Ltd at
Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria.
references: email correspondence with Chukwuka Aduba.
|This website was created by and is maintained
Dr. Scott Williams, Professor of Mathematics
State University of New York at Buffalo
visitors since opening 5/25/97