Kenneth K. Nwabueze
B.Sc. University of Nigeria, Nsukka; M.Sc.: University of Ibadan
Ph.D; D.Sc. (1996): University of Antwerp, Belgium.
thesis: Certain application of the Burnside ring and Ghost ring of groups; Fred. Van Oystaeyen
: University of Brunei
personal or universal URL:
email: email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
POST DOC: (1996 - 1997) MSRI , Berkeley, USA.
- Nwabueze, Kenneth K. Lectures in the theory of numbers. Education Technology Centre, University of Brunei, Gadong, 2001. iv+116 pp. ISBN: 99917-065-5 (Reviewer: Andrew Bremner) 11-01 (94-01)
At present Dr. Nwabueze has authored twelve papers in Mathematics., another six in Mathematics Education. And various other fields. The following papers are reviewed in Mathematics Reviewed.
- Nwabueze, Kenneth K.; Hamzah, Norhayati; Husain, Saiful A. The abelian index of finite groups. Proceedings of the Third Asian Mathematical Conference, 2000 (Diliman), 420--426, World Sci. Publishing, River Edge, NJ, 2002.
- Nwabueze, Kenneth K. The Artin exponent of finite groups. Acta Math. Inform. Univ. Ostraviensis 5 (1997), no. 1, 71--79.
- Nwabueze, K. K. Certain applications of the Burnside rings and ghost rings in the representation theory of finite groups. I. Bull. Belg. Math. Soc. Simon Stevin 5 (1998), no. 1, 101--114.
- Nwabueze, K. K.; Van Oystaeyen, F. Presheaves over lattices: application to twisted limits of finite groups. Comm. Algebra 25 (1997), no. 3, 887--903.
- Nwabueze, K. K. A Burnside ring-theoretic proof of T. Y. Lam's results concerning the Artin exponent of finite groups. C. R. Math. Rep. Acad. Sci. Canada 18 (1996), no. 1, 17--21.
- Nwabueze, K. K. Certain embedding of the Burnside ring into its ghost ring. Acta Math. Inform. Univ. Ostraviensis 2 (1994), no. 1, 101--111.
The web pages
MATHEMATICIANS OF THE AFRICAN DIASPORA
are brought to you by
The Mathematics Department
The State University of New York at Buffalo.
They are created and maintained by
Scott W. Williams
Professor of Mathematics