CUNY Graduate School in 1986
Assistant Professor, Howard University
personal or universal URL: http://www.coas.howard.edu/mathematics/faculty/miller.html
5. Miller, Walter; Akin, Ethan Invariant measures for set-valued dynamical systems. Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 351 (1999), no. 3, 1203--1225.
4. Miller, Walter M. Discrete approximation of invariant measures for multidimensional maps. African Americans in mathematics (Piscataway, NJ, 1996), 29--46, DIMACS Ser. Discrete Math. Theoret. Comput. Sci. 34, Amer. Math. Soc., Providence, RI, 1997.
3. Miller, Walter M. Frobenius-Perron operators and approximation of invariant measures for set-valued dynamical systems. Set-Valued Anal. 3 (1995), no. 2, 181--194.
2. Miller, Walter M. Stability and approximation of invariant measures for a class of nonexpanding transformations. Nonlinear Anal. 23 (1994), no. 8, 1013--1025.
1. Hunt, Fern Y.; Miller, Walter M. On the approximation of invariant measures. J. Statist. Phys. 66 (1992), no. 1-2, 535--548.
The web pages
MATHEMATICIANS OF THE AFRICAN DIASPORA
are brought to you by
The Mathematics Department of
The State University of New York at Buffalo.
They are created and maintained
Scott W. Williams
Professor of Mathematics